Web design, done properly.
I’m a web designer in Whitley Bay. I’m all about helping local business with responsive web design, SEO, WordPress and digital marketing. Sup?
Professional web design services in Whitley Bay
I offer a complete managed digital service: web, mobile, social media. I can help you compete and operate across all these platforms to help promote and increase visibility of your business. I can also advise about leading practice to improve the on-site and off-site “findability” of your website, plus I can take on the management of your website too.
I can create a bespoke solution or something simpler if you’re watching the pennies. Rest assured every single job gets the same level of attention and quality, whatever the budget.
Websites that people will use
Websites are communication tools – they provide information and guidance about your product and service. That’s why I design websites with the user experience in mind; when someone visits your website they shouldn’t have to think what to do. They should be able to find the information they need quickly and easily in order to achieve the outcome they want.
My aim is to create a website that is so easy to use, so useful and usable, that your visitor won’t notice it. Their focus is on what your product or service is about, and nothing else.
The features you need, nothing you don’t
My websites are Google friendly and are outcome-focused. Every one includes these features as standard:
- WordPress Content Management software so you can manage your own content — add pages, images, text or menus when you want to
- Mobile friendly design so your web layout adapts to suit mobile and tablet devices automatically
- Search Engine Optimised to improve performance in web, local and voice search
- Contact forms so customer enquiries go straight to your inbox
- Fast loading to give you zippy page-load times (Google loves that)
- Copywriting to make sure your message is crisp and clear
- Social media integration to improve marketing visibility
- Google analytics to identify your most effective marketing channels
- Hosting on some of the world’s most advanced infrastructure
- Website care plans to keep on top of content updates, security upgrades, solve riddles and generally hold your hand whenever you have a question or need some help
Quality solutions by a professional
I use WordPress, the worlds most popular content management system, so popular it powers 30% of the web. I host websites on AWS infrastructure, not shared hosting, and I follow a proven process to optimise your website for performance, search and resilience.
Tip: if your web developer is using a sitebuilder ask what additional value they’re adding. What else are you actually paying for? If you’re not happy, speak to me. I see too many websites built by amateurs that are actually detrimental to business.
Customer service focused
When we launch your website we’ll make sure you know about the good things you can do to help increase the number of visitors. We only use Google-approved methods, but you’ll learn some useful tips to help yourself in future. Rest assured its not over once your website goes live.
Need something else?
If there’s a service you need that you don’t see here, just ask. If you need custom coding, tech guidance or just want some good advice, that’s no problem. I’d rather sell you nothing at all than something you don’t need.
I’ve worked on the web for more than 16 years, have letters after my name and have won industry design awards from IBM for my work. I’m confident I can find a solution that works for you.
Drop me a line and I’ll try to help if I can. Have a great day!